|| Would you like to provide SelfAccess
in your institution? Would you like your students to have access to all
our SelfAccess resources from their homes or from your computer labs? Would
you like to provide online courses for your students?
Information for institutions and schools
- Our Selfaccess.com lessons are used by universities in Qatar, the
UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Australia, Spain, Japan, The UK,
New Zealand ... the list goes on.
provides online lessons for all students from elementary to advanced.
There are more than 420 online lessons available in the library based
mainly on Reuters news articles.
- Intermediate level students and above can use the Academic lessons
to assist in preparation for TOEFL, IELTS, FCE or TOEIC.
- The General English exercises provide listening, reading, writing
and grammar exercises from elementary to advanced.
- All lessons are interactive and are done online: all students would
need are speakers or earphones to hear the listening exercises.
We also have 18
a: Individual logins for Selfaccess.com
b. Institutional memberships for Selfaccess.com
- We can provide complete library access to over 430 lessons to be available
for a set number of simultaneous users.
- Our lessons are currently being used by a number of universities around
the world who have given their complete student bodies access. Higher
Colleges of Technology, Zayed
of the North Atlantic-Qatar and King
Mongkuts University of Technology Thonburi are some examples
(access is controlled through IP locks).
- An institutional license has no limit to the number of times each
exercise can be done. These lessons can be used by class groups or from
home. The login and password would enable a set number of simultaneous
users, for example 5 or 5000, to be logged in at any one time.
- Alternatively we can provide simultaneous access to any number of
courses for as many learners as you wish.
c. Selfaccess.com - student resources through
a branded website
- From these sites students can do their lessons, view sample lessons
and, where appropriate, contact the institution to purchase logins.
- Each site has the individual institution's look and feel, branding
and any text and images provided.
d. Selfaccess.com Course management
Students can access the lessons in tailored courses through a branded
website. As an example, http://www.migrantenglish.com
is a government funded course run through a New Zealand Polytechnic.
- We would set up an administration login so courses can be allocated
to students and provide access to our LMS for your own tutors.
- Each student would have their own username and password and be assigned
to a specific tutor.
- Our LMS tracks student usage of the online lessons and has tutor support
- When students complete a unit/lesson/activity their tutor can log
in and see how often they have completed each activity.
- Tutors can post comments to each student individually and leave grades
- Tutors can post comments globally to all students.
- Written assignments can be submitted through the LMS to the tutor
and then posted back to each student through the site with comments,
grades and feedback.
- We can also incorporate progress tests whereby the marks for these
exercises will be stored and submitted to the tutors. Tutors can see
student results on the progress tests.
- Students can contact their tutors through the site and submit assignments.
Use our credit
system to provide individual Selfaccess.com logins to each of your students.
We would be happy to discuss the various ways we can set up Selfaccess.com
in your school and provide you with a quote.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating your name, the name of your school or institution, a phone number
and a convenient time for us to ring.
We will contact you via email within 2 working days.
Many leading universities, English language schools and institutions
around the world have licensed these resources in their self access centre,
libraries and CALL labs. English To Go Limited can also customise
a SelfAccess web site to your requirements.
You may find some more information
and helpful brochures and handouts here.
One of our sales representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
You can email us:
PO Box 2345
You can phone us:
Phone: +64 (9) 375-3020
Fax: +64 (9) 422-0520
We look forward
to hearing from you.